2 Ways How To Whiten Teeth Naturally
So you want to know my 2 Easy Ways How To Whiten Teeth Naturally, that’s why you’re reading this blog. 😍 Well guys, this won’t really expensive. You can just find it in your kitchen.
Forget those expensive treatments already, but of course consider taking advice from your dentist as experts know best.
A disclaimer: I’m not a dentist or an expert, I just want to share my personal tips to whiten teeth the natural way.
There are reasons why we get yellow stains on our teeth, it depends on our daily habits like drinking too much coffee or tea,eating junk foods and even smoking, etc. So, if your concern is just to whiten teeth these methods would definitely work.
Watch my Youtube Video Below!
Here’s the list of things you’ll need:
Baking Powder or Baking Soda
Toothpaste and Toothbrush
Hydrogen Peroxide and a glass of water
How Does It Work?
- First Method To whiten Yellow Teeth
- Mix 1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice and 1/2 tbsp baking soda and mix to make a paste.
- Put in your toothbrush and brush teeth continuously.
- Rinse well with water or use option 2 as mouth wash.
This will not only whiten teeth, it also removes plaque when you do at least twice a month.
- Second Method To Whiten Teeth at home.
- Combine water, half baking soda and half hydrogen peroxide.
- Mix them until the mixture dissolve
- Use as mouthwash. Don’t swallow it. Gurgle for about 5 to 10 seconds, then rinse with clean water for the last time.
Do all the methods in one session twice every month, teeth whitening is not advisable for frequent use as it may damage the teeth by removing too much enamel.
To make permanent result, tried to avoid smoking and eating unhealthy foods. Stop drinking too much soda, tea or coffee, but if you can’t avoid it, just brush your teeth after drinking so it will not leave stains on your teeth. Also, drink more water.
You may want to read this post: WHITE LIGHT TOOTH WHITENING SYSTEM – WHITEN TEETH AT HOME
That’s all the methods guys, and If you find it helpful don’t forget to like, comment and share in this blog post in your social media below! It’s a great help to support this blog to stay live up-24hrs.