Let’s face it! All of us would love to know what celebrity aesthetic care regime our favorite actress or singer is using. But before you get all upset and concerned, it is best to remember that most of the photographs we see in magazines have been touched up. And also if guys like us were subjected to a high to toe makeover courtesy of all very reputable therapists in the world, we would appear as if they will be celebrity. Skin care products for women might be expensive and our idols probably pay more for their cosmetics than we spend on our mortgage.
Therefore how can you get similar results? Well there’s a gadget you should buy which should touch up your photos desperate. I am joking! It is relatively easy in order to get great skin offering the hard work in it.
You do not need the most expensive products. You simply want to adopt a total skin care regime also include all parts of your life.
1) All you need is to eat a healthy diet. Starvation or faddy diets is not going to give you great skin. We are in need of monounsaturated fats i.e. omega 3 omega-6 to maintain our skin in tip the best possible shape.
2) You need to quit smoking and entering smoky establishments. With the latest laws preventing smoking in a lot of public places, this tends to make life easier.
3) You have to cut any addictive behavior. Alcohol, caffeine and sugar addictions will forestall you having skin like your favorite celebrity.
4) Drink more tea – green tea, along with other herbal teas are all great for your facial skin and body alike.
5) Eat your berries and you should not just eat strawberries. Increase your intake of blackberries, blueberries, cranberries, cherries and raspberries too.
6) Eat more nuts including walnuts, pecans and hazelnuts.
7) As a substitute for salt, add spices to all of your food for flavour and extra nutrients. Skin loves cinnamon and oregano.
8) Increase your own sprouts. Sprouted beans are usually not a fad. They are easy to grow the fact is they are known to provide more nutrients when compared to a lot of the more common vegetables.
9) Add watercress to your salads. This tiny plant is filled with vitamin A and C – no wonder a lot of actresses like to drink watercress soup.
10) Consider getting yourself a facial. OK you might not have a celebrities budget, however you can act the role and get a day or weekend at your local spa. Relax and enjoy having someone pamper you through out the day.
11) Although a lot of famous celebs enjoy their holidays, take note that they would always carry sun hats and glasses. This might be for protection contrary to the paparazzi though it’s probably the damage from the ultra violet rays that they are more concerned about.
When it comes to celebrity skin care, ignore the vast majority of what you read. Eating one food through out the day does NOT ensure that you get great skin. Dieting to look like a malnourished young kids are also not a recommended aesthetic care solution.