How to make Egg Whites and Tissue Face Mask ( EGG FACE MASK )
Looking for a skin regimen? This very easy DIY blackhead-removing the face mask created with egg whites and tissue will pamper your facial skin.
While luxury spas are a fun splurge, there’s no need to breach the bank to be your most beautiful self. To get rid of blackheads and create an even complexion, try this simple and affordable at-home face mask made with items you almost certainly already have on hand
What you’ll need:
– 1 egg or egg whites in carton
– tissue or toilet paper
– medium-sized makeup brush
– mixing bowl
– fork or whisk
1. Separate the egg whites into a small bowl by moving the yolk back and forth between the eggshells until the majority of egg whites fall into the mixing bowl.
2. Beat the egg whites with a fork or whisk until they are frothy; this will help the mixture stay on your face without sliding off.
3. Using a makeup brush paint the egg whites directly onto your face
4. Once the first egg white layer is completely dry, you can begin tearing small sections of tissue apart and “painting” them onto your face with the egg whites. It’s important to make sure all the pieces of tissue touch so it will form an easy-to-peel mask.
5. You’ll know the mask is ready to come off when it has formed a hardened papier-mâché like feel and is completely dry. Starting with the outer edges, carefully peel the mask off.
6. Rinse face with ice-cold water to close pores and remove leftover tissue.
Love you Loves! XOXO,
I only recommend products that I personally tried and tested, but please note that although some products or services I tried may work for me in any case may not work for you or vice versa. You know we have different type of body's metabolism and we are born of different mothers. 🙂 Business Proposal are welcome, but all my thoughts about the product featured in this blog either sponsored or not is 100% unbiased and all opinions are honest.
AMAZON ASSOCIATES DISCLOSURE:
TINROMANPH.COM is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com