Favorites of August 2017 – Beauty Routine 💖
Finally, I’ve already collected my best Favorites of August 2017 – Beauty Routine. From skin care to makeup, I am going to share with you. I’l explain to you why I love it below. And of course, you should try it too.
Here are my Favorites of August 2017 – Beauty Routine:
- Nivea Extra White Firming Body lotion – I love how moisturizing this lotion and makes my skin soft and firm. It helps minimize the appearance of my cellulite, especially in the butt area.
- Nivea Extra White Serum 48hr anti-perspirant– This Nivea 48hr anti-perspirant smells like you sprayed a perfume. I love the scent and it stays not 48hr dry though, but I like it because it keeps my underarm powder dry all day long.
- Herbal Blessings Sabon ng Papaya – I used this on my body only, It lathers very well. No tingly sensation because I don’t let it stay long on my face. I wash it off immediately after wash. It has a mild exfoliating effect that makes my skin lighter a little bit.
- iWhite Korea Aqua Moisturizer Whitening Vita – I used iWhite Korea Aqua Moisturizer Whitening Vita as a primer and moisturizer as well. Every time I put this on it makes my makeup last longer.
- iWhite Korea Facial Wash Whitening Vita – I used this morning and before bedtime. For 3 weeks of continuing using the product my pimples got lightened. My skin got smoother and fairer. This facial wash has very refreshing scent and calming to the skin which is good. The only thing I don’t like is it’s kind of a bit pricey than a regular soap bar.
- Sassy Colors Skin Brightening CC Cushion Foundation – What I like this cushion from Sassy colors is that it blends really well with my skin tone. Although it has no shade variety to choose from, it exactly matches with my skin. Plus, I like the dewy effect of this cc cushion, except that it doesn’t last long.
- Sassy Colors Brow defining Pencil – The price of this brow pencil is so affordable, you get a pencil with extra sharpener. It has a very pigmented dark brown color that last the whole day. I just hope it came from a spoolie brush cap than a sharpening tool. Using a blade to sharpen it well save more of the brow product.
- Water Candy tint in Cherry and strawberry – I bought this at Shopee but I don’t know if this real or fake, since it cost me only 30 pesos. From Althea it retails less than 300 pesos each, so I’m confused. I like the formula though, so I included it here in the favorites.
- Tea fresh organic face absorbent paper – I’v been using this face absorbent paper for months now. I don’t wear makeup every day, that’s why it last for me that long. I like the slim packaging that fits well in my pocket. And also the ingredients are organic so I don’t worry about causing breakouts.
- Purederm Q-10 make-up remover & Purple Beauty Virgin Coconut Oil – I’d love to use this with the virgin coconut oil. What I did was I put coconut oil on my palm. Then I spread out on my face to rub off makeup. Then I wipe it off with PureDerm Q-10 makeup remover before I go with my skin care routine. Well, it’s a good combo I think.
- Purple Beauty Rose Water – Using Rose Water as my day and night facial toner keeps my skin healthy and not oily. It smells good too. So refreshing!
- EB Natural Pressed Powder – This makes my skin look less oily. When I set my makeup with this pressed powder, I like using this with an RT powder brush. Downside, it gets caked sometimes when I used dewy foundation.
- Bi.es OSHI perfume – Bi.es Perfume smells really good, some of the scent smells like Jo Malone but in a mild way. It’s not overpowering, so I love to wear it all day. The smell is long lasting too.
DIY Glow Serum Skin Care – This #diy serum with scar reduction helps lessen the appearance of my acne scars, hyper-pigmentation, bumpy skin and open pores. Downside, it needs to be refrigerated because it has no preservative. Glow Serum Skin Care – Do it yourself
Also, you can watch my YT video below:
I hope you enjoyed August Favorites! As much as I enjoyed writing/filming it.