What? Glam Works Hair Removal Cold Wax Kit Review
Price: Less 200, Sorry! I almost forget the price
Where to Buy? Watsons Nationwide
I’ve first started with the hot wax routine, but I find it really time consuming so I switch to cold wax kit. I choose the Glam Works Hair Removal Cold Wax Kit and I’m enjoying it very well. It can be used for face, underarms, back, legs and bikini line.
Glam works Hair Removal Cold wax kit comes with a small box. Inside the box has 50g cold wax in a squeeze tube, spatula and 5 waxing paper. Glam Works promise that this product is convenient, effective and easy to apply. Dermatologically tested. Enriched with Honey Extract that moisturize the skin. It has a gentle formula that leaves your skin healthy and smooth.
The consistency of the product is thick, but melted and ready for use. It smells like honey.
How I Use It? You can watch my video here:
DIRECTION FOR USE:
1. Always start with a clean and dry skin, use a cotton pad and alcohol to clean the under arms before the application.
2. Apply the cold wax onto your skin with the spatula, completely covering the hair to be removed.
3. Cover the wax with the waxing paper.
4. Firmly rub the strip in the same direction your hair grows for 10 seconds.
5. Stretch the skin and hold firmly. Quickly pull the strips back on itself against the direction of the hair growth, keeping the strip as close to the skin as possible.
1. Not suitable for use on the head, breast and genital areas.
2. Not suitable for elderly, diabetic or pregnant women.
3. Not recommended if you suffered an adverse reaction to waxing previously. Consult your doctor first for further advised.
4. Do not use before 2 hours of showering, bathing or sunbathing.
5. Do a small patch test before full use. Then proceed after 24hours if no adverse reaction occurs.
6. Do not use soap, water or alcohol to clean skin after waxing.
7. After waxing, wait 24hours before sunbathing or swimming.
8. It is common for skin to turn pink or red after waxing.
9. Wait 24 hours before using any antiperspirant or deodorant.
10. Do not use on irritated skin, broken or sunburnt, varicose veins, moles or scars.
11. for external use only.
Aqua, Sucrose, Mel, Citric Acid, Corn Protein, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate.
My Thoughts about Glam Works Hair Removal Cold Wax Kit:
I am never coming back to plucking any unwanted hair on my underarms since I started using this cold wax kit, I really love it. It helps me save a lot of time than using the tweezers. It only takes a minute, for me it only take 5 to 10 minutes using this product to remove my underarm hair unlike the usual plucking of unwanted hair that takes almost an hour. I hate it, it gives me too much eye discomfort and stiff neck. So I preferred cold wax as my under arm routine. Cold wax less time consuming, no heating needed, plus it is long lasting before the new hair growth. So I suggest you girls always on the go should try cold wax than any other hair removal method. It’s very affordable and SWAK na SWAK on your budget.
I hope you guys find this post helpful. If you have suggestions and recommendations don’t hesitate to comment it down below. Don’t worry guy’s I don’t bite! :*
Love you Loves! XOXO,
I only recommend products that I personally tried and tested, but please note that although some products or services I tried may work for me in any case may not work for you or vice versa. You know we have different type of body's metabolism and we are born of different mothers. 🙂 Business Proposal are welcome, but all my thoughts about the product featured in this blog either sponsored or not is 100% unbiased and all opinions are honest.
AMAZON ASSOCIATES DISCLOSURE:
TINROMANPH.COM is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com