How To Deal With Oily Skin With Natural Remedies?
Do you have oily skin? Do you get cure this problem immediately? Some common causes of oily skin include genetics, stress, seasonal or hormonal changes, overuse of skincare products, etc. Now you don’t need to be worried about this problem as there are many natural remedies that can help you solve your condition. To know what they are, continue reading this article:
Tomatoes contain clarifying, astringent and cooling properties that are excellent for curing oily skin. In addition, they are good for acne prone skin due to its vitamin C content. Further, tomatoes have natural oil-absorbing acids, which help to remove the excessive oil on your face. To use it, follow these instructions below:
- At first, cut 2-3 tomato slices and next rub it on the skin.
- Let the juice get absorbed into the skin for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it off by using cold water. Then, pat it dry and also apply one gentle oil-free moisturizer.
- Lemon Juice
Lemon juice acts as an astringent and also is a high source of citric acid. Besides, it contains antiseptic properties that help in lightening skin discoloration and maintaining the pH of the skin balance. Here’s the process:
- You just need to mix 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice with half a tsp of clean water. Then, apply it on the face with a cotton ball.
- Keep it for 10 minutes and after that, rinse your face by using lukewarm water.
- Finish by applying some oil-free moisturizer because lemon juice can make the skin dry. Follow this method 3-4 times in one week.
Yogurt helps softly exfoliate the skin and flush out excessive oil from your face due to its lactic acid. Here’s the recipe:
- Simply, you just need to apply 1 tablespoon plain yogurt onto your facial skin and then you allow it stay on there for fifteen minutes. Lastly, wash it off by using cool water.
- For best results, follow this process 1-2 times every day.
- Orange Peel
Using orange peel is considered as one of the best natural remedies for oily skin removal. Orange peel is rich in vitamin C that is needed for the skin. It also works as an astringent that aids in managing oil discharge. Follow these procedures below:
- Firstly, take out one orange peel and expose it under the sun. After drying, grind this peel to form a fine paste.
- Next, add a little rose water to the powder and create a paste.
- Now apply this mixture on the face for around 15-20 minutes. Wash it wilt normal water after that.
- This process should be followed every day to prevent oil and blemishes on the skin.
Cucumbers consist of soothing, cooling and astringent characteristics that are useful to cope with oily skin quickly and naturally. Further, it is high in vitamin A, E and mineral like potassium, and magnesium. All the essential vitamins and minerals are helpful for oily skin. How to use cucumbers for oily skin? Let’s see the method:
- Take a fresh cucumber and cut it into thick slices. Then, properly rub them on your face.
- Leave it overnight and the following morning; rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Follow this method every day before you go to sleep.
6. Aloe Vera
Using aloe Vera is also a beneficial way for curing oily skin quickly. It contains antimicrobial agents that make it ideal for coping with acne-prone oily skin. Further, it can help flush out excessive oil from the skin’s surface. Here’s the instruction:
- Take a leaf of aloe Vera and cut it to extract its gel.
- Now apply the gel on the face. Allow it to dry and after this, rinse your face by using fresh water.
- This process should be repeated 2-3 times a day.
Apple consists of mild antiseptic, astringent, and soothing properties that make it become a great remedy for curing oily skin at home. Plus, apples contain the malic acid that helps shed dead skin cells and removes excess oil from your skin’s surface.
- Firstly, grind half one apple and next place it on the skin.
- Keep it on your skin for 15 minutes and finally, rinse it off by using lukewarm water.
- This remedy should be followed 2-3 times per day to cure oily skin naturally.
Last but not least, milk is also a great remedy for oily skin treatment. Milk works as a cleanser making oily skin soft and supple. Also, milk comprises of hydroxy acids that exfoliate the skin smoothly and also help restore the natural pH of the skin balance.
- The first step is to mix 2-3 drops of essential oils of your choice like sandalwood or lavender oil with 2 tbsp of milk.
- Using a cotton ball apply this solution your face. Rub your skin gently for a few minutes to promote blood circulation.
- Clean the face with cold water next morning.
- Follow this process every day to cure oily skin quickly.
In fact, these natural remedies have been improved to be effective for curing oily skin. Apart from them, you should drink plenty of water daily to keep the skin hydrated and moisturized. Also, remember to have a healthy and balanced diet.