Korean Makeup Tutorial
When it comes to no make up look, I always love watching Korean Makeup Tutorial. They prefer Minimal makeup to show off their natural skin, which I admire the most. And because of that I filmed an inspired Korean Makeup Tutorial on my YouTube Channel.
Btw, I am not a pro on make up but I just want to explore and try different looks so here it is:
Watch my Video Below, settings, 720p for better HD quality.
PRODUCTS I USED:
- iWhite Korea Aqua Moisturizer Whitening Vita
- Dermacol Makeup Cover in the shade 221 (Authentic) – Review Here!
- Avon True Color CC Cream
- Maybelline Fashion Brow Kit
- Sassy Colors Brow Defining Pencil in dark brown
- Celeteque DermoCosmetics Blush And Contour Kit
- BYS Nude 2 Eye Shadow Pallete
- Avon True Color Eye shadow quad, in Romantic Mauve
- Pop Beauty Pow Wow Powder – Beachin’ Bronze Bronzers
- JOHNSON’S baby powder (Tipid tipid muna! hehe)
- Hindi ako nag Mascara!
- Korea Water Candy Lip Tint in the strawberry
- Taiwan False Eyelashes
So what do you guys think so far? Comment it down below!