Lime Crime Velvetines Knock Offs Liquid Lipstick Review and Swatches. Well, this liquid lipstick sold like crazy at Amazon around 20$ for each shade (authentic), if you want to check what available shades are you can check here at this link: http://amzn.to/2j4hadu (this is affiliate link)
Beware! Some sellers sell fakes at the original price so be cautious in picking the right seller and learn how to spot the fakes one. To give you the idea I purchased the fakes products from shoppe.ph for informational purposes only then later on I will compare to the real one. So I’m going to review this fake first.
Lime Crime Velvetines Knock Offs Liquid Lipstick Review
The packaging, simply looks like the real one. 🙂 This liquid lipstick glides on lips easily, creamy when you apply it and it dries quickly matte. My favorite shades are cashmere, riot and Shroom.
I owned 12 shades of the knock off products and haven’t tried the real one yet, but I’m planning to buy authentic in the future because I will do a separate blog for authentic vs fake.
All the shades I swatches are knock offs and I just want to share my thoughts about it. If you haven’t watched my video yet, here is the swatches I uploaded on my channel below:
Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Lipstick Review and Swatches
Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Lipstick Claims:
- BOLD AND OPAQUE STYLE: A smooth lipstick created to help express your personality.
- CRUELTY-FREE & VEGAN: Our products are made from vegan materials and we never test our cosmetics on animals.
- LONG LASTING LIPSTICK: Durable and high quality lipstick designed for long-lasting style.
- LIVE UNAPOLOGETICALLY: If you like to live unapologetically, Lime Crime is for you. We are color revolution and committed to producing the most awesome, true-to-color, cruelty-free cosmetics.
- Lip stain with a ground-breaking formula that goes on liquid and dries completely matte. Touch-proof, transfer-proof, long-wearing and utterly addictive!
A disclaimer: These are the fake Lime Crime Velvetines I bought this dupes for informational purposes only!
There are shades that I love from these dupes. Shroom, Cashmere, Riot works well from the others. They’re nudes that last for about 6 hours when worn without too much eating. It totally fades off when you eat oily food, but you can fix it with touch up.
I noticed that these 3 shades are less fall outs after a couple of hours, unlike the others which are drying and the lipstick goes to your teeth and the food you eat so its not 100% transfer proof.
The lipstick does not smudge, nor transfer on the glass that you drink but it did when you eat oily foods.
Overall, Cashmere, Shroom and Riot are the shades that I’ve tested several times and it doesn’t worry me when I go out the house. It’s not noticeable and distracting when it came off. These liquid lipsticks colour payoff is very nice and I really like it even its not the real ones. It’s not an issue to me as long as I don’t swallow it in my stomach.
Have you tried Lime Crime Velvetines Knock Offs Liquid Lipstick? Don’t forget to leave your comment below?! 🙂