What it claims:
• Lightens and whitens the skin by inhibiting melanin formation.
• Prevents bacteria build up that causes acne and other skin infections.
• Removes dark spots, pimple marks, freckles, melasma and other types of skin pigmentation and discoloration.
• Effectively rejuvenates the skin with mild exfoliation.
Reduces excess oil in the skin
My face is the most sore part of my body, it gets irritated and break out easily that is why I’m very careful in choosing a product that works on my skin, especially on my face because the Feeling of acne breakout, it lowers my self esteem. Then one day, I did some research about soap that really works on acne and marks and I have read a bunch of good feedback at this soap called Royale Beauty Kojic Papaya Soap. They still claim that this soap sold like crazy!
Well, let me find out.
What is Royale Beauty Kojic Papaya Soap?
It’s one of the famous beauty soap of this Networking Company called Royale Business Club. This soap is a combination of Kojic Acid and Papaya Extract which are recognized for its skin lightening and exfoliation benefits, but hey, this soap didn’t work like magic. You have to use it regularly to see a noticeable results.
According to the Wikipedia, Kojic Acid is – Kojic acid is a chelation agent produced by several species of fungi, especially Aspergillus oryzae, which has the Japanese common name koji. Kojic acid is a by-product in the fermentation process of malting rice, for use in the manufacturing of sake, the Japanese rice wine. It is a mild inhibitor of the formation of pigment in plant and animal tissues, and is used in food and cosmetics to preserve or change colors of substances. It forms a bright red complex with ferric ions.
Papaya Extract – is derived from the fruit of the plant carica papaya, which is native to Central America. This sweet, velvety fruit — also called pawpaw — is packed with valuable nutrients and antioxidants and contains powerful enzymes that are used in the treatment of some ailments. Consuming papaya extract is an excellent way to support your body with healthful benefits. Source
Where I Order Royale Beauty Kojic Papaya Soap?
I got mine from Lazada Online Shopping. You can buy a Royale Beauty Kojic Papaya here. It cost P299.00 (around 8$) For 130g. For a 1 to 2 months supply get a bundle of 4 here.
The Packaging: I like the packaging, it’s classy. It’s sealed with a plastic wrap and the batch, manufacturing and expiry date is designated on the box of the product. It looks not cheap, you can compare it with those expensive brands of soap.
The Color is Orange like the usual Kojic Acid Soap. It looks same as the Kojie San Kojic Acid Soap.
The Scent: It smells like an ordinary orange fruit scent. Feel good, but does not last longer.
What Tin’s Like:
* It’s a very classy package.
* Royale Beauty Kojic Papaya Soap has a Mild Peeling effect. It exfoliates dead skin and then make skin lighter in 2 – 3 weeks of regularly used.
* The soap is not easily melted. It took about 2 weeks for me. I used it in my face only, I cut it into 6 PCs, then place in a separate dry container.
* It dries my pimples fast. It relieves some of the acne marks. It also prevents my pimples from getting worse. My face became lighter and cleaner. Thumbs up for that!
What Tin’s Don’t LIKE:
* The soap is really drying to the skin, and then you need to have a good moisturizer while using the soap. I’m using the Instant Glow BLEACHING Face and Body Cream to lessen the dryness.
It still feels itchy. Normally when the micro peeling gets started.
* It’s expensive for the price of P299.00 because it works same as the Kojie San Kojic Acid Soap which is way more affordable for everyday usage.
How I use It?
I apply it with my face towel puff, then I rub it gently to my face and neck. After 1 minute of cleansing I wash my face with tepid water.
If you have sensitive skin, don’t apply the soap directly to your face and body because this may irritate your skin, just put some on your hands, then rub it gently not more than 3 minutes then wash it off with water.
Royale Beauty Kojic Papaya Soap for me is a good acne soap. I admit I’m a fan of this soap bar. It will not just lighten your acne scars and it will also prevent and cure pimples.
I loved it.
No, I really love it..
This product acts to get rid of skin problems. Oh, guys, if you have skin issues give it a shot and let me know if it works for you! 🙂
I hope you find this review a bit helpful..
Yes? Thank you! :*
No? Okay. Let me know what you guys are thinking. Mwuahh